ATTENTION GAME MASTERS: If you know you're spending too much time shuffling unorganized papers around a flimsy storyboard then you should discover
How Over 743 GM's Use 6 Powerful Tools For Running Paperless RPGs, From The Comfort of Their LapTops!
Create, Edit, Manage, Export, and Share Monsters, Traps, Encounters, and More at the Click of Your Mouse
Dear frustrated gamer,
Hundreds of GM's are having fun with our tools.That's a fact.
What about you? If you're like a lot of other frustrated GM's
- You struggle to make creative monsters, encounters, traps, powers, and magic weapons
-You wish there was a better method of GMing than pencil and paper
-You'd love a more organized, interactive, web 2.0 solution!
Are we close?
It's OK. It's not your fault. Most of us here at DungeonMastering.com struggled with the same things when DMing an adventure before we created these tools for ourselves. Then all that changed...overnight!
After creating the DM Tools, we had requests from all our friends to make them available to the public so they could get their hands on them as well. In fact, if you've never seen them in action, after watching the below video overview of how they work, you'll probably be saying the same thing...
Were we right? If you're like others who have seen the above presentation then you probably have a few specific questions about these tools. Here's a run down of everything you're about to be able to do once you register your own DM Tools account:
The Monster Tools Overview:
- Search, Download, Copy, Edit and Export over 565+ monsters made by other GM's who are already using the tool suite!
- Create your own monster cards from scratch using simple plug and play forms that generate monster cards for you!
- Share your monsters with other users, and even let them edit the monster to fit their own campaigns without having to start from scratch building a new monster! (Or just use one of THEIRS)
The Campaign Tools Overview:
- Take neat, organized campaign notes and save them to your account!
- Share updates to the campaign on your Facebook account right from inside your campaign dashboard!
- Add events, encounters, players, traps, and more to each campaign by simply importing them from the other tools, or referencing them in your notes!
The Encounters Tool Overview:
- Group together monsters and traps so you have all the information about a specific encounter on one screen
- Create and save new encounters, then return later to edit or reference when you start your next game!
- Easily jump from one encounter screen to another without shuffling through a stack of paper to do so! (Just click your mouse)
The Traps Tool Overview:
- Search, Download, Copy, Edit and Export over 36+ traps (and growing) made by other GM's who are already using the tool suite!
- Create your own traps from scratch using simple plug and play forms that generate the traps for you! (Be as detailed as you want)
- Share your traps with other users, and even let them edit the trap to fit their own campaigns without having to start from scratch building a new one!
The Power Card Tools Overview:
- Search, Download, Copy, Edit and Export over 12 (and growing) power cards made by other GM's who are already using the tool suite!
- Create your own power cards from scratch using simple plug and play forms that make the power cards for you! (just like the other tools)
- Share your power cards with other users, and even let them edit them to fit their own campaigns without having to start from scratch building a new one!
The Magic Weapon Tools Overview:
- Search, Download, Copy, Edit and Export over 80+ Magic Weapons made by other GM's who are already using the tool suite!
- Create your own Magic Weapons from scratch using simple plug and play forms that generate Magic Weapons for you!
- Share your Magic Weapons with other users, and even let them edit them to fit their own campaigns without having to start from scratch building a new one!
Truly, there's nothing else quite like the DM Tools available online. Others who have similiar services charge a monthly fee to use their tools, while ours can be had for a one time fee of just $29.95, and the tools are yours for life.
Remember, we're gamers just like you are, and use these tools ourselves on a regular basis.So by charging our nominal fee, we're able to constantly update them with new features, and make Dungeon Mastering.com better for everyone!
Just click the happy orange "Add To Cart" button below for INSTANT ACCESS.
We are so sure that our tools will make your games more fun and easier to manage that we guarantee it so there is no risk to you.
Money Back Guarantee If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your DM tools account, even if you decide you prefer the old ways of story boards and shuffled paper, send us a personal email within the next 60 days and we'll promptly refund 100% of the purchase price just for giving the DM Tools an honest evaluation.
ONE FINAL WARNING: Every chance we get to upgrade the tools and make them better, we take. And as that happens, there's no telling what will happen to the price we charge to let you set up an account on our server.
Suffice it to say, this is a time sensitive offer for more than one reason...Are you in?
P.S. Let us know how your next game goes. We love getting emails from happy customers telling us how the DM Tools have made their life so much easier, and their games more fun to GM.
Or...Miss out on this opportunity...Your choice. Either way, we'll be happily using the tools in OUR games =)
P.P.S. Remember our Guarantee. All the risk is on our shoulders to deliver, and if for any reason you are not happy with your tools account, we'll make it up to you with a full refund just for giving them an honest try.